- Bankston A, McDowell G. 2018. Changing the culture of science communication training for junior scientists. J. Microbiol. Biol. Educ. 19(1): doi: 10.1128/jmbe.v19i1.1413.
- Athanasiadou R, Bankston A, Carlisle M, Niziolek C, McDowell GS. 2017. Assessing the Landscape of U.S. Postdoctoral Salaries. BioRxiv. 227694; December 3, 2017. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/227694 (PREPRINT)
- Bankston A, McDowell GS. 2018. Chapter 2 – A Review of Postdoc Reforms in the United States and the Case of the Fair Labor Standards Act Updates of 2016, In The Postdoc Landscape, edited by Audrey Jaeger and Alessandra J. Dinin, Academic Press, 2018, Pages 15-48, ISBN 9780128131695, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-813169-5.00002-1 (available online October 21, 2017).
- Pickett C, Bankston A, McDowell GS. 2017. The GSS is an unreliable indicator of biological sciences postdoc population trends. BioRxiv. 171314; December 1, 2017. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/171314 (PREPRINT).
Additional information: Originally published August 2, 2017. Updated version published December 1, 2017.
- Bankston A, McDowell GS. 2017. Monitoring the compliance of the academic enterprise with the Fair Labor Standards Act. [version 2; referees: 3 approved]. F1000Research 2017, 5:2690 (doi: 10.12688/f1000research.10086.2).
*Future of Research affiliation