Skip to content
- Journal of Science Policy & Governance 2021 Staff Transitions – Journal of Science Policy & Governance Press Release, July 14, 2021.
- Journal of Science Policy & Governance Announces New Editorial Leadership – Journal of Science Policy & Governance Press Release, June 23, 2021.
- JSPG and UK Science and Innovation Network Release Special Issue on Climate Change Solutions Ahead of COP26 – Journal of Science Policy & Governance Press Release, June 21, 2021.
- Call for Submissions: JSPG & NSPN Third Annual International Science Policy Memo Competition & Special Topics Issue, Intersectional Science Policy – Quote on behalf of JSPG, January 8, 2021.
- Science not Silence: Voices from the March for Science Movement – Featured story on academic work-life balance. Book published March 2018, MIT Press, edited by Stephanie Fine Sasse and Lucky Tran, and listed as part of the Best Human Rights Books list of Spring 2018, Hong Kong Free Press (HKFP). [international]
- AWIS Members March for Science – AWIS Magazine, Volume 49, p. 50, Summer 2017.
- Carrot on a Stick: FLSA regulation, postdoc salaries, and the impending confusion – Future of Research blog, Sri Vedachalam, December 9, 2016.
- Reviewers rule: Strategies for faculty advancement – Science (feature), Alaina Levine, September 15, 2016.
- Northwestern students publish first multilingual science policy paper in the Journal of Science Policy & Governance – National Science Policy Network (NSPN) blog (August 30, 2021). [JSPG CEO]
- Promoting Career Success in STEM – Papa PhD Podcast, mentions CRAFT program (UofL) and involvement with Science Policy and Advocacy Certificate Program for STEM Scientists (UC Irvine) (episode with Harinder Singh, July 8, 2021).
- Work-Life balance: A perspective from Early Career Researchers – ecrLife blog, provided edits & advice (Feyza Nur Arslan, Michael Barlett, October 29, 2020).
- How do early career researchers become “independent”? – Lightoller blog (Gary McDowell, June 30, 2020).
- Eastern Hub Retreat Persists Amid Social Distancing – National Science Policy Network (NSPN) blog (June 8, 2020).
- Men as advocates for women in STEM article was originally published in The Female Scientist and reprinted in The Next Truth Magazine, Volume 2, issue 5 (February 1, 2020) – pdf version. [international]
- eLife Community Ambassadors: 243 volunteers join the programme in 2019 – Inside eLife (April 12, 2019).
- Featured in ‘J for Justice’ section of The ABCs of Women in STEM: Second Edition book, written & published by Ashley Stenzel (January 27, 2019).
- Contributed resources to and mentioned in the ASBMB Careers Blog post: Resources for finding a postdoc abroad (Donna Kridelbaugh, July 13, 2018).
- Attending conferences as a science policy researcher – ASBMB Today, January 1, 2018 (feature). This post was listed as a science policy resource in ASBMB Careers Blog post: Resolve to a career in science policy (Donna Kridelbaugh, January 8, 2018).
- Postdocs Driving Change: The National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) Meeting 2015 – ASCB blog post (Gary McDowell, March 27, 2015).