- Women in STEM interview – Oral interview, “Mission Unstoppable” TV show, June 10, 2019 (educational television show that focuses on women who work in STEM, Litton Entertainment, to air at a later point)
- Future of Research in the biomedical transparency space – Oral speaker interview, Biomedical Transparency Summit, Bethesda, MD, February 15, 2019 (Future of Research projects, where biomedical transparency is going, transparency tips for PhD students)
- Advocacy video interview – Oral interview, recorded at ASCB Annual Meeting, Mary Spiro, December 4, 2017 (importance of advocating for science, and ways people can advocate to really make a difference)
- March for Science* – Oral history interview, Adam Shapiro, April 4 & May 8, 2017 (via Skype, to be transcribed in 2018 by Center for Oral History of the Chemical Heritage Foundation)
- Why should anyone care about postdoctoral salaries? – Recorded intro video for ‘How to Clearly Communicate Your Science to Any Audience’ course, Bayer Strategic Consulting, April 23, 2019 (used as an example)
- ASBMB Annual Meeting video** – Recorded video for 2019 meeting, February 5, 2019
- How you can make change today – Recorded video as a final assignment for the ASBMB ‘Art of Science Communication’ course, March 31, 2017 (postdoctoral salaries/biomedical workforce)
- (Title TBD) – Papa PhD Podcast, September 6, 2019 (link to come).
- (Title TBD) – Indiana University School of Medicine Podcast (IUSM Pathways), September 5, 2019 (link to come).
- How to be a Powerhouse in Science Advocacy Work – When Science Speaks Podcast, November 30, 2018 (recorded November 7, 2018).
- Episode 24: Changing The Future of Research – Her STEM Story Podcast (August 1, 2018).
- Episode 8: Can You Ever Escape Your Personal and Scientific Bubbles – Stories in Science Podcast (February 15, 2018) (short recording with related post).
- On Being a Science Mama* – ScienceMamas Podcast (recorded January 30, 2018, to be released at a later date).
- Episode 42: The (Post)doc Is In – Scope Podcast, January 10, 2018 (recorded April 3, 2017).
- Career decision-making process of postdocs in STEM – Phone interview, (date TBD) (part of a study conducted by the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, sponsored by the National Science Foundation Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) program)
- Policy careers for PhD recipients – Phone interview, Chen Dong, February 21, 2019 (part of a project at Washington University of St. Louis examining non-academic career paths for PhD students)
*Official title TBD (noted for topic)
**Video wasn’t used, ASBMB changed project plan