- After the PhD: Interview with Adriana Bankston – Video interview, Beyond the Professoriate, January 23, 2020
- From academia to science policy – Oral interview, Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) Student and Postdoc Student/Postdoc Special Interest Group (SIG), January 23, 2020
- (Title TBD) – Oral interview, NSPN annual symposium, November 2, 2019 (Kevin Lauterjung, Perpetual Notion Machine)
- Women in STEM interview – Oral interview, “Mission Unstoppable” TV show, June 10, 2019 (educational television show that focuses on women who work in STEM, Litton Entertainment, to air at a later point)
- Future of Research in the biomedical transparency space – Oral speaker interview, Biomedical Transparency Summit, Bethesda, MD, February 15, 2019 (Future of Research projects, where biomedical transparency is going, transparency tips for PhD students)
- Advocacy video interview – Oral interview, recorded at ASCB Annual Meeting, Mary Spiro, December 4, 2017 (importance of advocating for science, and ways people can advocate to really make a difference)
- March for Science* – Oral history interview, Adam Shapiro, April 4 & May 8, 2017 (via Skype, to be transcribed in 2018 by Center for Oral History of the Chemical Heritage Foundation)
- Why should anyone care about postdoctoral salaries? – Recorded intro video for ‘How to Clearly Communicate Your Science to Any Audience’ course, Bayer Strategic Consulting, April 23, 2019 (used as an example)
- ASBMB Annual Meeting video** – Recorded video for 2019 meeting, February 5, 2019
- How you can make change today – Recorded video as a final assignment for the ASBMB ‘Art of Science Communication’ course, March 31, 2017 (postdoctoral salaries/biomedical workforce)
- (Title TBD) – UC Irvine GPS-STEM Public Policy Prep (P3) Program (Science Policy sub-podcast), January 27, 2020.
- Ep26- Dr. Adriana Bankston – Indiana University School of Medicine Podcast (IUSM Pathways), December 13, 2019 (recorded September 5, 2019) (preview).
- Episode with Adriana Bankston – Fierce Curiosity, Eaton Radio DC, September 29, 2019.
- From PhD to Science Policy – Papa PhD Podcast, September 26, 2019.
- How to be a Powerhouse in Science Advocacy Work – When Science Speaks Podcast, November 30, 2018.
- Episode 24: Changing The Future of Research – Her STEM Story Podcast, August 1, 2018.
- Episode 8: Can You Ever Escape Your Personal and Scientific Bubbles – Stories in Science Podcast, February 15, 2018 (short recording with related post).
- On Being a Science Mama* – ScienceMamas Podcast (recorded January 30, 2018, to be released at a later date).
- Episode 42: The (Post)doc Is In – Scope Podcast, January 10, 2018 (recorded April 3, 2017).
- Transitioning into a science policy career path – Invited speaker, NSPN Eastern Hub monthly meeting, January 27, 2020
- Policy careers for PhD recipients – Phone interview, Chen Dong (part of a project at Washington University of St. Louis examining non-academic career paths for PhD students), February 21, 2019
*Official title TBD (noted for topic)
**Video wasn’t used, ASBMB changed project plan