- March for Science* – Oral history interview, Adam Shapiro, April 4 & May 8, 2017 (via Skype, to be transcribed in 2018 by Center for Oral History of the Chemical Heritage Foundation).
How to be a Powerhouse in Science Advocacy Work – When Science Speaks Podcast, November 30, 2018 (recorded November 7, 2018).
- Episode 24: Changing The Future of Research – Her STEM Story Podcast (August 1, 2018).
- Episode 8: Can You Ever Escape Your Personal and Scientific Bubbles – Stories in Science Podcast (February 15, 2018) (short recording with related post).
- On Being a Science Mama* – ScienceMamas Podcast (recorded January 30, 2018, to be released at later date).
- Episode 42: The (Post)doc Is In – Scope Podcast, January 10, 2018 (recorded April 3, 2017).
*Official title TBD (noted for topic)