SCIENCE POLICY CAREER INTERVIEWS
- Science policy career questions – profile in a science policy lecture in the Careers for Ph.D.s in Life Sciences (GENE 8200) course at University of Georgia, given by Brittany Berger (graduate student), February 10, 2020.
- Science policy career path interview – responses used in a project examining non-academic career paths for PhD recipients, conducted by Chen Dong (graduate student), Washington University of St. Louis, February 21, 2019.
SCIENCE POLICY PODCASTS & VIDEO INTERVIEWS
- E016 Adriana Bankston, PhD, Principal Legislative Analyst @ UC Federal Governmental Relations Office – Welcome Solutions (Nijmegen, the Netherlands), August 23, 2020. [international]
- Episode 10 – Adriana Bankston – What are YOU going to do with THAT? Podcast (Minerva Center for the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions, University of Haifa, Israel), June 18, 2020. [international]
- Empowering Early Career Researchers via Science Policy & Advocacy – UC Irvine GPS-STEM Science Policy Podcast (Public Policy Prep (P3) Program), May 26, 2020.
- After the PhD: Interview with Adriana Bankston – Video interview, Beyond the Professoriate, January 23, 2020.
- Ep26- Dr. Adriana Bankston – Indiana University School of Medicine Podcast (IUSM Pathways), December 13, 2019 (recorded September 5, 2019) (preview).
- Episode with Adriana Bankston – Fierce Curiosity, Eaton Radio DC, September 29, 2019.
- From PhD to Science Policy – Papa PhD Podcast, September 26, 2019.
- How to be a Powerhouse in Science Advocacy Work – When Science Speaks Podcast, November 30, 2018.
- Episode 24: Changing The Future of Research – Her STEM Story Podcast, August 1, 2018.
- Episode 8: Can You Ever Escape Your Personal and Scientific Bubbles – Stories in Science Podcast, February 15, 2018 (short recording with related post).
- On Being a Science Mama – ScienceMamas Podcast (recorded January 30, 2018, to be released later) [Title noted for topic].
- Episode 42: The (Post)doc Is In – Scope Podcast, January 10, 2018 (recorded April 3, 2017).
SCIENCE POLICY/ADVOCACY INTERVIEWS & VIDEOS
- The interface between policymakers and researchers during the COVID-19 pandemic – Papa PhD Podcast, July 21, 2020 (snippet).
- Science policy interview (JSPG) – NSPN annual symposium, November 2, 2019 (Kevin Lauterjung, Perpetual Notion Machine).
- Women in STEM interview – “Mission Unstoppable” TV show, June 10, 2019 (educational TV show focused on women in STEM, Litton Entertainment) [To air at a later point].
- Why should anyone care about postdoctoral salaries? – Recorded intro video for ‘How to Clearly Communicate Your Science to Any Audience’ course, Bayer Strategic Consulting, April 23, 2019 (used as an example).
- Future of Research in the biomedical transparency space – Oral speaker interview, Biomedical Transparency Summit, Bethesda, MD, February 15, 2019.
- ASBMB Annual Meeting video – Recorded video on effective science advocacy strategies for Annual Meeting, February 5, 2019.
- Advocacy video interview – Recorded at ASCB Annual Meeting, December 4, 2017.
- March for Science – Oral history interview, Adam Shapiro, April 4 & May 8, 2017 (to be transcribed by Center for Oral History of the Chemical Heritage Foundation).
- How you can make change today – Recorded video on postdoctoral salaries/biomedical workforce, ASBMB ‘Art of Science Communication’ course, March 31, 2017.