Adriana has given several oral interviews in the form of podcasts, chats and other engagements. The interviews range focused on the research environment and STEM workforce development, careers in science policy. Below are a few notable interviews from each category.
Science Policy Discussions
- Higher Education Policy & Workforce Development – Papa PhD Live interview, March 25, 2021
- Empowering Early Career Researchers via Science Policy & Advocacy – UC Irvine GPS-STEM Science Policy Podcast, May 26, 2020
- Ep26- Dr. Adriana Bankston – Indiana University School of Medicine Podcast, December 13, 2019
- Episode with Adriana Bankston – Fierce Curiosity, Eaton Radio DC, September 29, 2019
- How to be a Powerhouse in Science Advocacy Work – When Science Speaks Podcast, November 30, 2018
- Episode 24: Changing The Future of Research – Her STEM Story Podcast, August 1, 2018
Science Policy Careers
- Adriana Bankston, Principal Legislative Analyst – PhD Career Stories podcast, April 8, 2022
- Virtual Fireside Chat with the CEO: Impact of ECRs in Science Policy – JSPG Leadership Chat Series, August 11, 2021
- Adriana Bankston, chief executive of Journal of Science Policy & Governance – SAPEA Podcast, July 12, 2021
- E016 How To Hop From the Bench to Science Policy as a PhD? Adriana Bankston on Science Legislation – Odyssey Careers, August 23, 2020
- After the PhD: Interview with Adriana Bankston – Beyond the Professoriate (video interview), January 23, 2020
She has also been interviewed for science policy courses at The Ohio State University, University of Georgia and Washington University in St. Louis.