Adriana has engaged in a number of peer review activities in several policy areas to support the future of research and workforce development. Below are a few notable contributions.
- NSF Reviewer (2021)
- Frontiers in Research Metrics and Analytics Journal, Research Policy and Strategic Management Specialty Section (2021)
- Health Policy and Technology (HPT) (2020)
- Weather, Climate, and Society (WCAS) (2020)
Adriana has reviewed publications on policy topics, including open science and diversity in STEM. Below are a few notable contributions.
- Research, teaching, and knowledge transfer assessment in Spain: Strategies and results. Front. Res. Metr. Anal. (2022).
- Disentangling obstacles to knowledge co-production for early-career researchers in the marine sciences. Front. Mar. Sci. (2022).
- A New Effort to Diversify Faculty: Postdoc-to-Tenure Track Conversion Models. Front. Psychol. (2021).
- Poor investment and limited research positions in biomedical research: challenges for young researchers in Mexico. Health Policy and Technology (2021).
- Assessing the impact of an online climate science community The Early Career Climate Forum. Weather, Climate, and Society (2021).