Skip to content
SCIENCE POLICY & TRAINING PEER REVIEW
SCIENCE POLICY & TRAINING PUBLICATIONS REVIEWED
- Reviewed publication: A New Effort to Diversify Faculty: Postdoc-to-Tenure Track Conversion Models. Dawn Culpepper, Autumn Reed, Blessing Enekwe, Wendy Carter-Veale, William R LaCourse, Patrice McDermott and Robin Cresiski. Front. Psychol. 2021. doi: TBD.
- Bankston A. Referee Report For: Chang CN, Patterson CA, Vanderford NL and Evans TM. Modeling individual development plans, mentoring support, and career preparedness relationships among Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) trainees in the life sciences [version 1; peer review: 1 approved]. F1000Research 2021, 10:626 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.53705.1) [Direct report URL].
- Reviewed publication: Poor investment and limited research positions in biomedical research: challenges for young researchers in Mexico. Marco A. Quezada-Ramírez, Miguel Chin-Chan. Health Policy and Technology. Volume 10, Issue 2, 2021. doi.org/10.1016/j.hlpt.2021.100509.
- Reviewed publication: Latin American Network for Scientific Culture (RedLCC): a regional science communication initiative. Félix Moronta-Barrios, Santiago Vargas Domínguez, Vicente Torres, Katherina Selvaggi, Cecilia DiPrinzio, Emma O’Brien, Víctor Hernández and Martin Monteiro. Front. Res. Metr. Anal. 2021. doi: 10.3389/frma.2021.654022.
- Reviewed publication: Assessing the impact of an online climate science community The Early Career Climate Forum. Guckian, M. L., Markowitz, E. M., Tucker, C. S., Kiekebusch, E., Klemm, T., Middleton, L., Wootten, A., & Staudinger, M. D. (2021). Assessing the impact of an online climate science community: The Early Career Climate Forum, Weather, Climate, and Society. 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1175/WCAS-D-20-0150.1.
- Reviewed publication: Insights from a survey-based analysis of the academic job market. eLife 2020;9:e54097 doi: 10.7554/eLife.54097
- Bankston A. Referee Report For: Vanderford NL, Evans TM, Weiss LT et al. Use and effectiveness of the Individual Development Plan among postdoctoral researchers: findings from a cross-sectional study [version 1; peer review: 5 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2018, 7:1132 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.15610.1) [Direct report URL].
- Bankston A. Referee Report For: Weis J, Bashyam A, Ekchian GJ et al. Evaluating disparities in the U.S. technology transfer ecosystem to improve bench to business translation [version 1; referees: 3 approved, 1 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2018, 7:329 (doi: 10.5256/f1000research.15458.r32556). [Direct report URL].