Adriana has written a number of blog posts summarizing events related to supporting the future of research and science policy training for the next generation. Below are a few notable summaries.
Science Policy Event Summaries
- Written JSPG Events summary blog posts on climate futures; STEM education & workforce development; and shaping the future of science policy – JSPG blog, March 2021- February 2022.
- Engaging early career voices in shaping a more equitable future for science and technology – JSPG blog, November 19, 2021.
Policy Career Event Summaries
- Reaching Policymakers: Science Communication & Outreach Workshop for JSPG Early-Career Authors – JSPG blog, November 18, 2021.
- Cultivating the Policymaker Within: Using JSPG Publications in an Undergraduate Course – JSPG Blog, January 30, 2021.
- Panel on Responding to COVID – Opportunities for All Researchers to Engage – ESAL blog, May 6, 2020.
- Future of Research – Questioning the Status Quo at SIGNS Summit 2018 – Future of Research blog, September 4, 2018.
- Resources to address challenges for international students and postdocs – ASCB COMPASS blog, January 12, 2018.
- Written change in research event summaries on scholarly communication; advocating for science; changing science and the crisis in biomedical science – Future of Research blog, February- July 2017.