Adriana has co-designed several programs to support the next generation in science policy.
Programs and Trainings
- Science Policy and Advocacy Certificate Program for STEM Scientists, GPS-STEM Program, University of California Irvine (2020, 2021)
- Scientific Solutions for Society Certificate Program, Future Substance of STEM Education project, Arizona State University, NSF-Funded (2020)
- Excellence in Science Education & Outreach Award, Superlative, Kentucky Academy of Sciences (2016)
- Career Research Advancement Focused Training (CRAFT) seminar series, University of Louisville (2014-2017)
- Provided instruction or participated in research and policy training sessions for Harvard University, Emory University, Stanford University (policy consulting), ASBMB (communication), iBiology (2014-2021)