- New certificate program in Science Policy & Advocacy for STEM Scientists launched – Journal of Science Policy & Governance blog (June 15, 2020).
- JSPG Introduced During STGlobal Conference – Journal of Science Policy & Governance blog (March 31, 2019).
- JSPG Director of Communications speaks during AAAS CASE workshop at UC-Irvine – Journal of Science Policy & Governance blog (October 31, 2018).
- Science not Silence: Voices from the March for Science Movement – book on the March for Science, published March 2018, MIT Press, edited by Stephanie Fine Sasse and Lucky Tran.*^
- AWIS Members March for Science – AWIS Magazine, Volume 49, p. 50, Summer 2017.
- Carrot on a Stick: FLSA regulation, postdoc salaries, and the impending confusion – Future of Research blog, Sri Vedachalam, December 9, 2016.
- Reviewers rule: Strategies for faculty advancement – Science (feature), Alaina Levine, September 15, 2016.
- How do early career researchers become “independent”? – Lightoller blog (Gary McDowell, June 30, 2020).
Eastern Hub Retreat Persists Amid Social Distancing – National Science Policy Network (NSPN) blog (June 8, 2020).
- Men as advocates for women in STEM article was originally published in The Female Scientist and reprinted in The Next Truth Magazine, Volume 2, issue 5 (February 1, 2020) – pdf version.^
- What is out there for me? The landscape of Post-PhD career tracks book, written & published by Natalia Bielczyk (December 21, 2019).**^
eLife Community Ambassadors: 243 volunteers join the programme in 2019 – Inside eLife (April 12, 2019).
- Featured in ‘J for Justice’ section of The ABCs of Women in STEM: Second Edition book, written & published by Ashley Stenzel (January 27, 2019).
- Contributed resources to and mentioned in the ASBMB Careers Blog post: Resources for finding a postdoc abroad (Donna Kridelbaugh, July 13, 2018).
- Attending conferences as a science policy researcher – ASBMB Today, January 1, 2018 (feature). This post was listed as a science policy resource in ASBMB Careers Blog post: Resolve to a career in science policy (Donna Kridelbaugh, January 8, 2018).
Postdocs Driving Change: The National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) Meeting 2015 – ASCB blog post (Gary McDowell, March 27, 2015).
*Featured story on academic work-life balance. The book was listed as part of the Best Human Rights Books list of Spring 2018, as seen in the Hong Kong Free Press (HKFP) post The world’s best human rights books: Spring 2018 (Kong Tsung-gan, July 2, 2018).
**Featured testimonial on career transition from academia. The book contains interviews with individuals from all over the world.