- Science not Silence: Voices from the March for Science Movement – book on the March for Science, published March 2018, MIT Press, edited by Stephanie Fine Sasse and Lucky Tran*. The book was listed as part of the Best Human Rights Books list of Spring 2018, as seen in the Hong Kong Free Press (HKFP) post The world’s best human rights books: Spring 2018 (Kong Tsung-gan, July 2, 2018).
- AWIS Members March for Science – AWIS Magazine, Volume 49, p. 50, Summer 2017.
- Carrot on a Stick: FLSA regulation, postdoc salaries, and the impending confusion – Future of Research blog, Sri Vedachalam, December 9, 2016.
- Reviewers rule: Strategies for faculty advancement – Science (feature), Alaina Levine, September 15, 2016.
- What is out there for me? The landscape of Post-PhD career tracks book, written & published by Natalia Bielczyk** (December 21, 2019).
- Featured in ‘J for Justice’ section of The ABCs of Women in STEM: Second Edition book, written & published by Ashley Stenzel (January 27, 2019).
- Contributed resources to and mentioned in the ASBMB Careers Blog post: Resources for finding a postdoc abroad (Donna Kridelbaugh, July 13, 2018).
- Attending conferences as a science policy researcher – ASBMB Today, January 1, 2018 (feature). This post was listed as a science policy resource in ASBMB Careers Blog post: Resolve to a career in science policy (Donna Kridelbaugh, January 8, 2018).
* featured story on academic work-life balance
** featured testimonial on career transition from academia