PEER REVIEW – SCIENCE POLICY
- NSF Reviewer 2021
- Weather, Climate, and Society (WCAS) (November 2020)
- Health Policy and Technology (HPT) (October 2020)
PEER REVIEW – SCIENTIFIC TRAINING
- Reviewed publication: Insights from a survey-based analysis of the academic job market. eLife 2020;9:e54097 doi: 10.7554/eLife.54097
- Bankston A. Referee Report For: Use and effectiveness of the Individual Development Plan among postdoctoral researchers: findings from a cross-sectional study [version 1; referees: 3 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2018, 7:1132 (doi: 10.5256/f1000research.17029.r37952). [Direct report URL].
- Bankston A. Referee Report For: Evaluating disparities in the U.S. technology transfer ecosystem to improve bench to business translation [version 1; referees: 3 approved, 1 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2018, 7:329 (doi: 10.5256/f1000research.15458.r32556). [Direct report URL].
PUBLICATION REVIEWS (AD HOC)
- Nature Communications (2016)
- PLoS One (2016)
- Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology, section Molecular Medicine (2016)
- The Journal of Physiology (2016)
- BioTechniques (2016)
- Scientific Reports – Nature Publishing Group (2014)
- PI’s R01 grants, F31 pre-doctoral fellowship (2016)