Skip to content
PEER REVIEW – RESEARCH & SCIENCE POLICY
PEER REVIEW SERVICE – RESEARCH & POLICY
- Reviewed publication: Poor investment and limited research positions in biomedical research: challenges for young researchers in Mexico. Health Policy and Technology. 2021.
- Reviewed publication: Latin American Network for Scientific Culture (RedLCC): a regional science communication initiative. Félix Moronta-Barrios, Santiago Vargas Domínguez, Vicente Torres, Katherina Selvaggi, Cecilia DiPrinzio, Emma O’Brien, Víctor Hernández and Martin Monteiro. Front. Res. Metr. Anal. 2021. doi: 10.3389/frma.2021.654022.
- Reviewed publication: Assessing the impact of an online climate science community The Early Career Climate Forum. Guckian, M. L., Markowitz, E. M., Tucker, C. S., Kiekebusch, E., Klemm, T., Middleton, L., Wootten, A., & Staudinger, M. D. (2021). Assessing the impact of an online climate science community: The Early Career Climate Forum, Weather, Climate, and Society. 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1175/WCAS-D-20-0150.1.
- Reviewed publication: Insights from a survey-based analysis of the academic job market. eLife 2020;9:e54097 doi: 10.7554/eLife.54097
- Bankston A. Referee Report For: Use and effectiveness of the Individual Development Plan among postdoctoral researchers: findings from a cross-sectional study [version 1; referees: 3 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2018, 7:1132 (doi: 10.5256/f1000research.17029.r37952). [Direct report URL].
- Bankston A. Referee Report For: Evaluating disparities in the U.S. technology transfer ecosystem to improve bench to business translation [version 1; referees: 3 approved, 1 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2018, 7:329 (doi: 10.5256/f1000research.15458.r32556). [Direct report URL].