Skip to content
- Bankston, A. and Singh, H. (2021). Engaging the next generation in science policy and advocacy training. The FASEB Journal. doi: https://doi.org/10.1096/fasebj.2021.35.S1.00319. Special issue: Experimental Biology 2021 meeting abstracts. BMB Education and Professional Development. [published May 2021]
- Athanasiadou R, Bankston A, Carlisle M, Niziolek C, McDowell GS. 2018. Assessing the landscape of US postdoctoral salaries, Studies in Graduate and Postdoctoral Education, Vol. 9 Issue: 2, pp.213-242, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/SGPE-D-17-00048. [originally published in BioRxiv, December 3, 2017]
- Bankston A, McDowell GS. 2018. Chapter 2 – A Review of Postdoc Reforms in the United States and the Case of the Fair Labor Standards Act Updates of 2016, In The Postdoc Landscape, edited by Audrey Jaeger and Alessandra J. Dinin, Academic Press, 2018, Pages 15-48, ISBN 9780128131695, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-813169-5.00002-1.
- Pickett C, Bankston A, McDowell GS. 2017. The GSS is an unreliable indicator of biological sciences postdoc population trends. BioRxiv. 171314; December 1, 2017. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/171314 (PREPRINT).
- Bankston A, McDowell GS. 2017. Monitoring the compliance of the academic enterprise with the Fair Labor Standards Act. [version 2; referees: 3 approved]. F1000Research 2017, 5:2690. doi: 10.12688/f1000research.10086.2.