Skip to content
- Bartlett MJ*, Arslan FN*, Bankston A*, Sarabipour S* (2021) Ten simple rules to improve academic work–life balance. PLoS Comput Biol 17(7): e1009124. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1009124 *All authors contributed equally to this work. [published July 15, 2021] [international]
- Wendy Marie Ingram, Adriana Bankston, Małgorzata Anna Gazda. A film: ‘Breaking the stigma’ An evidence-based approach to tackling the stigma associated with mental health issues in academia. 2020. Conference Paper, SMCU Online International Interdisciplinary Colloquium. [published September 18, 2020] [international]
- Singh, Harinder, Adriana Bankston, and Gary Mcdowell. 2020. Training Transitions: From Research Dependence to Independence. OSF Preprints. June 19. doi: 10.31219/osf.io/qg2e4.
- Natalia Z Bielczyk*, Ayaka Ando*, AmanPreet Badhwar*, Chiara Caldinelli*, Mengxia Gao*, Amelie Haugg*, Leanna M Hernandez*, Kaori L Ito*, Dan Kessler*, Dan Lurie*, Meena M Makary*, Aki Nikolaidis*, Michele Veldsman*, Christopher Allen, Adriana Bankston, Katherine L Bottenhorn, Ricarda Braukman, Vince Calhoun, Veronika Cheplygina, Catarina Costa Boffino, Ece Ercan, Karolina Finc, Heidi Foo, Ali Khalibi, Christian La, David MA Mehler, Sridar Narayanan, Russell A Poldrack, Pradeep Reddy Raamana, Taylor Salo, Claire Godard-Sebilotte, Lucina Q Uddin, Davide Valeriani, Sofie L Valk, Courtney C Walton, Phillip GD Ward, Julio A Yanes, Xinqi Zhou, OHBM Student and Postdoc Special Interest Group. Effective self-management for early career researchers in the natural and life sciences. Neuron. 2020 April 22; 106(2):212-217. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuron.2020.03.015. *denotes equal authorship. [international]
- 2019. Enhancing the connections between institutions and organizations to advance postdoctoral training. PeerJ Preprints 7:e27568v1. https://doi.org/10.7287/peerj.preprints.27568v1
- 2019. Inspiring and ethical mentorship in STEM: A meeting highlighting need for engagement, incentives, and accountability. PeerJ Preprints 7:e27474v1. https://doi.org/10.7287/peerj.preprints.27474v1
- Bankston A, McDowell G. 2018. Changing the culture of science communication training for junior scientists. J. Microbiol. Biol. Educ. 19(1): doi: 10.1128/jmbe.v19i1.1413.