Since 2017, Adriana has given talks and participated in panels on the research environment, STEM workforce, and science policy training.
- Science Policy Knowledge & Skills: Immersive and Academic Road to a New Discipline, AAAS Conference, March 2023.
- Building the Ideal Future of the U.S. STEM Education and Workforce Development Ecosystem, inaugural Sigma Xi International Forum on Research Excellence (iFoRE) Conference, Nov 2022.
- The Strategic Council for Research Excellence, Integrity, and Trust: Meeting 2, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (NASEM), Feb 2022.
- Grad-to-Policy Panel, National Association of Graduate-Professional Students (NAGPS) Advocacy Summit and Legislative Action Days, Oct 2021.
In addition to these engagements, Adriana has spoken at national and international venues in a number of settings for science policy.
- EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF)
- Canadian Science Policy Centre (CSPC)
- Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) PhD Forum
- UNESCO Working Group Meeting on Open Science Policies and Policy Instruments
- Science Summit, United Nations General Assembly (UNGA77)
- British Embassy Washington
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center/Harvard Medical School
- Baker Institute, Developing the Next Generation of Civic Scientists: Rice Science Policy Symposium
- Stowers Institute for Medical Research
- Reaching the Peak: A Science & Technology Early Career Summit, Research!America
- Atlanta Conference on Science and Innovation Policy
- Virginia Science Policy Bootcamp
- Science Policy Bootcamp & North Carolina STEM Policy Fellowship
- Commonwealth of Virginia Engineering and Science (COVES) Fellowship
- North Carolina Science Policy Coalition
- ASBMB Advocacy Training Program
- Texas Academy for Marine Policy Program
- NIH Science Policy Discussion Group
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- American University
- Georgetown University
- EScAN Policy and Advocacy Fellowship and Careers
- UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy