Since 2016, Adriana has participated in workshops on the research environment, STEM workforce, and science policy training.
- Science Policy Writing Workshop on Open Science, JSPG, UNESCO & MGCY, April 2022.
- Institutional Perspectives on Changes Needed in Postdoctoral Neuroscience Training, Re-envisioning Postdoctoral Training in Neuroscience, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (NASEM), Feb 2021.
- Opportunities for Advocacy through Nonprofit Work, AAAS Catalyzing Advocacy in Science and Engineering (CASE) Workshop, UC Irvine, Oct 2018.
In addition to these engagements, Adriana has spoken at several national and international science policy workshops.
- SciDipGLOBAL Science and Global Health Diplomacy Workshop
- Global Council for Science and the Environment (GCSE) Conference
- ScienceTalk conference
- Anticipation Conference
- AAAS S-STEM Symposium
- DiverseScholar Postdoctoral Conference
- Professional Women in Advocacy Conference
- Biophysical Society
- MOST Policy Initiative
- ComSciCon Flagship Workshop
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Howard University Science Policy Association
- Morehouse School of Medicine Science Policy Group
- Georgetown University
- Northwestern University
- Johns Hopkins University