Skip to content
SCIENCE POLICY CAREER INTERVIEWS
- How Can a Neuroscientist Work in Policy? – Neuropolitics & Society column, Knowing Neurons, April 27, 2021 (inaugural article).
- A road less travelled: An interview with Dr. Adriana Bankston on her path from academia to policy – Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) Student and Postdoc Student/Postdoc Special Interest Group (SIG), February 7, 2020. [international]
- Interview with Adriana Bankston – With a Science Degree, October 14, 2019.
- Meet Dr. Adriana Bankston, a science policy researcher passionate about data, transparency and systemic change in academia! – The Female Scientist, January 20, 2018.
- Interview with Adriana Bankston – Scientists of the World, Holly Hamilton, February 24, 2017.
- Women in STEM – Adriana Bankston – The Broad Inquiry Project blog, Lauren Drogos, February 20, 2017.
- How I Got My Job: Adriana Bankston, Policy Activist at Future of Research – Life Science Network blog, Leah Cannon, February 13, 2017.
SCIENCE POLICY & ADVOCACY INTERVIEWS
- Five questions with an ESEP member – ESEP Newsletter, June 22, 2021, member profile on JSPG and other activities. [JSPG CEO]
- Bankston to lead science policy journal – ASBMB Today, May 24, 2021, member profile on JSPG CEO role. [JSPG CEO]
- Meet the Board – Neuropolicy co-chair – SfN DCMA Spring 2021 newsletter, May 2021, short profile on career interests and current roles in science policy.
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2021. Re-envisioning Postdoctoral Training in Neuroscience: Proceedings of a Workshop—in Brief. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. doi.org/10.17226/26169, May 7, 2021 (from workshop on February 16, 2021).
- Women in STEM: Adriana Bankston profile – 1 million Women in STEM, April 22, 2020. [international]
- Being Part of Culture Change for Women in STEM – MassBio, March 1, 2018.
- AWIS Kentucky: Working to Support Women in Science – Life Science Network blog, Leah Cannon, September 22, 2017.
- Advocating for Science Travel Scholarship Interview – Future of Research blog, Gary McDowell, September 1, 2016.
- Featured F1000 Specialist September 2015 – F1000Prime blog, Eva Amsen, September 16, 2015.